You are currently browsing the Racing category

Strong promonition of Stoner Back to MotoGP

  • Posted on February 16, 2018 at 3:53 pm

TOKYO – Signs of Casey Stoner will return to MotoGP stronger. It can be seen from the decision Stoner did four trials in Motegi, Japan. For Stoner, it was his first opportunity riding a special bike MotoGP since 2012.

The last time the Australian MotoGP struggling with a particular motor is in trials in Valencia in 2012 ago. Previously, after retirement from MotoGP in the 2011 season, Stoner decided struggled in the V8 Supercar Racing.

“It’s almost seven months since I tried in Valencia. I am very happy and comfortable with the decision to quit MotoGP. Sometimes I really miss the RCV race, “said Stoner as reported by Crash page on Tuesday (23/7).

Stoner decision to try at Motegi beruji joy greeted the Honda team. Honda HRC Excutive Vice President, Shuhei Nakamoto said, it always opens the door lebart-wide if Stoner back to Honda.

“We warmly welcome the return of Stoner to Honda. He knows a lot about the machine. I am sure, he will be able to help our engineers to develop the RC213V bike, “said Nakamoto.

Stoner holds two world titles in the iron horse races. Namely, in the 2007 season and 2009. He also still holds the record as the only Ducati rider who managed to become world champion. However, Stoner decided retirement from MotoGP when he was very young, 25 years old.

There’s no reason Alonso Leave Ferrari

  • Posted on February 11, 2018 at 1:00 pm

Fernando Alonso Diaz (Foto: Reuters)

MARANELLO – At Scuderia Ferrari, Felipe Massa was not only exposed to the issue who leave. Fernando Alonso did not escape from a similar rumor. In contrast to Massa, Alonso reportedly frustrated by the performance of the car is still difficult to compete with rivals – Sebastian Vettel.

If the mass is said to be resigned or was sacked because of his own performance, Alonso gossip factor is more to car problems. Of the nine series that has been passed, the Spanish driver was still struggling for a consistent set-up on his F138 car.

You could say, the achievements of the podium five times, including two times the main podium, more due to his own skill as Alonso winning two world titles in 2005 and 2006 seasons. When asked of his manager, Luis Garcia Abad, the rumors were brushed away.

“(Rumor) was unprovoked. I would suggest a change in the team just because (Alonso) failed to win a title (since joining Ferrari), “said Abad, as cited Formula1FanCast, Tuesday (23/07/2013).

“Alonso is the fourth most widely rider won the Grand Prix. He also won two consecutive seasons. Some riders even retired from Formula One without winning any of the series, “he concluded.
(raw)

Race of Champions to be Held Again in Bangkok

  • Posted on February 4, 2018 at 12:18 pm

871664 2011 race of champions 3 468x263 Race of Champions akan Digelar Lagi di Bangkok

BANGKOK – For the second consecutive Race Of Champions (ROC) will be held in Bangkok, Thailand. In this year’s edition of the Rajamangala Stadium arena again believed to be the event which will take place on 14-15 December 2013.
End of season competition, held every year since 1988, brings together the motorsport world champions such as Formula 1, WRC, touring racing, Le Mans, MotoGP, IndyCar and the X-Games in one arena to fight in identical cars. In each event, ROC fight two titles are Champion Of Champions (individual) and the Nations Cup (states).
Last year Lotus F1 team driver, Romain Grosjean, managed to win the individual title. While Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher won the Nations Cup, six times in a row representing Germany.
ROC 2013 will again hold ROC ROCKS Fan Festival at the Rajamangala Stadium, anyway. The festival will feature a series of performances, demos, music, DJs and much more, allowing ppara enggemar to be closer to the stars of the sport.

MotoGP legend Enthusiast Follow Suzuka 8-Hours Race

  • Posted on January 28, 2018 at 8:16 am

SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000.

Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed.

“I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz.

“The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added.

“I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013).

Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.

Raikkonen was asked not to move to Red Bull

  • Posted on January 5, 2018 at 1:55 pm

Lotus Kimi Raikkonen tried to convince to stay on the team and did not move to Red Bull.
“In the last two years we managed to close the gap to Red Bull. And we continue to catch up with this,” said Eric Boullier, Lotus boss told the BBC.
Raikkonen speculation of a move to Red Bull’s Mark Webber came after deciding not to renew his contract with Red Bull.
Click Webber will leave Formula 1 at the end of this year and will jump in NASCAR.
With Daniel Ricciardo of Toro Rosso team, Raikkonen is considered as an ideal replacement for Webber.
end of August
Click Raikkonen record of achievement is quite impressive and for a while was in third position in the championship under the Red Bull drivers Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Boullier said that Raikkonen at Lotus future will be decided before August.
“He’s old enough to decide what is best for him. Sides There is a positive side and a negative if he decided to move to Red Bull next year,” said Boullier.
Beyond the technical factors, Boullier said there was a problem between Lotus and Raikkonen related payroll but Boullier confirmed that the salary arrears is now complete.
Red Bull Webber himself said a replacement will be announced in late August.

MotoGP legend Enthusiast Follow Suzuka 8-Hours Race

  • Posted on November 17, 2017 at 10:57 am

Kevin Schwantz (Foto: ist)

SUZUKA – Event Suzuka 8-Hours Race this weekend ensured full participation of the iron horse jockey legend. One of them former MotoGP champion 1993 season, Kevin Schwantz, who will be riding the Suzuki GSX-R1000.

Not himself, Schwantz Suzuki team participating in will also partner with Yukio Kagayama and World Superbike legend, Noriyuki “Nitro” Haga. Schwantz was looking forward claiming back down in the event that there has been 11 years that followed.

“I’m looking forward to race at the Suzuka 8-Hour with Yukio and on the seat Noriyuki Suzuki GSX-R1000. Suzuka has a special place in my heart because I won my first 500cc Grand Prix here, “said Schwantz.

“The last time I took an eight-hour event was in 1992 with Doug Chandler and we could not finish the race due to mechanical problems. With only two riders, it will be difficult physically. Now with three riders and still be heavy for me though not as before, “he added.

“I myself have never won at this event and now with my colleagues tough as Yukio and Nori, I think we have a chance to win it,” Schwantz closed, as quoted by Crash, Thursday (25/07/2013).

Suzuka 8-Hours Event Race time will be followed by 63 riders and expected, Suzuka will be met 80 thousand fans at the final session, Saturday (07/27/2013) future. Last year, the event was won by a trio of Jonathan Rea, Kosuke Akiyoshi and Tadayuki Okada that carries the FCC TSR Honda team.

Jorge Lorenzo: I Already Ordinary race for Injury Conditions

  • Posted on November 5, 2017 at 9:10 am

Twice a really bad accident did not dampen the spirit of the MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo to race forward again. He still comes to the Laguna Seca circuit ahead of the first official practice of MotoGP in the U.S. ninth series. The Spaniard was stated, if the doctors permit, he would not hesitate to join the race on Sunday (21/07/2013) this. Because he was used to performing in a state of physical injury at Laguna Seca.
Three weeks ago Lorenzo suffered a fatal crash during the official practice ahead of the Dutch GP in Assen. Two broken collarbone and had surgery. Two days after surgery pen installation, the Spaniard severe fall while racing at Sachsenring Circuit, Germany. The incident resulted in the messy pen and must be reinstalled with eleven screws.
But apparently he did not give up. Through twitter twitter he was ready to appear at the U.S. GP and wait for recovery from injury to perform at the Indianapolis circuit. But he was still present at Laguna Seca, ready should be allowed to perform, he would appear.
“This is my second surgery on the left shoulder blade in a month’s time. Clearly there is still pain. But it felt my condition was better than the time at Assen. At that time I was just a day of rest, whereas now I have a week recovering. So conditions I am better than at Assen, but it was worse than the time in Germany, “he said.
Different from the previous statement when he said he would not appear at Laguna Seca. Problem was he said, initially he did not think was possible appeared at Laguna Seca.
“I think I am better at home calm. But then the incidents experienced by Dani (Pedrosa, Repsol Honda) at the Sachsenring, it opens my chances to seize the top position. Anyway I feel better condition the body is in two the last day. Here’s what changed my mind to perform, “he said.
Lorenzo know very well the physical condition of the track at Laguna Seca and never had the experience of performing in the circuit in poor fit.
“The circuit has many changes of direction, up and down and very short trajectory. We have to face 30 laps or more. In healthy physical condition it is difficult to finish the race there, now imagine if we are in a state of injury as I am today. But I’ve got thoughts raced there in a state of injury as well. In 2008 I raced there with an ankle injury and two on the first lap I was memetahkan back two wrist. In 2009 I do not break the scapula, but an injury to the ligaments of the shoulder muscles, so I race there with conditions the weight and finish in third position. In 2011, I fell and injured during the official practice waist but not too seriously, so I do a lot of racing experience in injured condition in the circuit, “he said.
Concretely, Lorenzo said, depending on the development of the last two days. “Tomorrow we’ll see. Mornings at Laguna is usually very cold, foggy, and humid. Calm and we should see other drivers before entering the track.’s Very important so as not to fall and lose points,” said Lorenzo.

Pirelli Blamed harming F1 Racer

  • Posted on October 18, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Pirelli Dituding Membahayakan Pembalap F1  

F1 driver of the Mercedes AMG team Lewis Hamilton said, Pirelli – sponsor and official tire manufacturer for F1 – must take action on the explosion of 4 tires in a race the British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Sunday, June 30, 2013. Four tires exploded car driver during a race at Silverstone. Hamilton also experienced in the 7th round.
»It must be resolved quickly,” said Hamilton, as quoted by BBC Sports, Monday, July 1, 2013. “It was and is definitely a problem that interferes with the course of the race, and victory for the drivers. This is the first time in my career, is in danger because of the tire exploded.”
Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery said the investigation is being conducted related to the explosion of the tire. He’s trying to find out what caused the explosion of the tire, so ahead of the next race series held at Nurbugring, Germany, not terlulang.
Hamilton – who tried to catch up due to tire burst incident – managed to finish in 4th place. He said the rest of the nervous and pessimistic undergo rounds at Silverstone, yesterday.
»Safety is the biggest issue in the race this race. This is really not acceptable, “said Hamilton. »Do not get hurt when there are new stakeholders into action.”
Four riders who have broken tire; Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Jean Eric Vergne, and Sergio Perez. The third rider was lucky to continue the race. While Perez could not continue.
Nico Rosberg managed to come out as the champion Biritish F1 GP Silverstone. In the second position occupied by Red Bull driver Mark Webber. Furthermore, in the third position is occupied by driver Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

  • Posted on October 14, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

Next Month, Stoner Honda RC213V Will Ride Again

  • Posted on September 20, 2017 at 11:50 am

Tokyo – Casey Stoner will make ‘comeback’ in MotoGP. Not as full rider, he will become Honda test rider in sebuat tests to be conducted in Rig Motegi Twin Circuit.

Stoner plans do a ‘comeback’ in MotoGP reported by MCN. Australian rider mentioned that it would be prepared to test Honda RC213V for 2014 season.

It is not certain when the test will be held. But it is believed, the test will be held in the coming weeks in August and will not interfere with the racing schedule Stoner in V8 Supercar event.

By preparing for ‘comeback’ The Stoner, Honda specifically set up the same special with ever ridden Stoner while still strengthening the teams.

Stoner decided to retire from the last MotoGP event in 2012. He took a step considered shocking because he was only 27 years old and is considered still have a great opportunity to increase the number of her world title it was only numbered two.

Top